Bike 20 _ Aniversary bike by Jednokolečko _ Cíferský zajac

It´s been long since I begun to live my dream. For years I´ve been into bikes and all related to. Now I´m celebrating my officially 20th bike-build and it´s a killer! It´s killer rabbit!

This, le me call it "Cíferský zajac" (yes, you might understand Rabbit of Cífer) I´m going to charge streets of Bratislava with. From now on you´ll see me on this bike in capital but you won´t cause that fast I´m gonna be! Telling ya, feken space speed! But if you really manage to spot me, be aware mate and step aside cause killer rabbit takes no mercy!

That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on! That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Le me bring you tru what we have on this machine. Big names of cycling industry only! Shimano, Mavic, Ritchey, Wellgo, Wolber, Weinmann, Propalm and the last but not least Eska Favorit special frame custom.
So what ya think, huh? Like it? Feken right, there´s no such a beast out there and I´m honoured I can ride it..
Spaaaaace!
Bless ya all!







Komentáre

Zverejnenie komentára

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

Swift