BME B8 carbon bike





Latest release from BME production BME B8 carbon bike
Funny thing is that it's the first time I've got carbon-fiber frame set available for more than an hour. Grabbing this bike to load it into my car had a first impression everyone is familiar with, weight! Certainly, it's carbon frame, front fork, seat post, stem, seat clamp, handle bars and custom build seat also.

Bike is equipped with Shimano XT 2x10 drivetrain, hubs, gear shifters, and brake levers. Avid BB7 brakes. I've been out on Saturday and Sunday a bit more and hey it's very fast! Response is immediate and bike takes off in a second. Keeping up with the same pedaling pace? no problem! This bike just cuts the road, perfect on unpaved trails. Frame is pretty stiff! That stiff that my back wouldn't survive more than two hours on mild forest trail and gone hugely sore but that's rather me. I'm simply not big friend with rigid front fork in terrain.
Eventually I realized that  brakes takes less responsibility since brand new so I guess it goes better action by adding more kilometers and pads will adjust properly.Tires Continental Cyclocross (I personally love Conti) grip and acceleration is sufficiently good. Shifting with Sh.XT is precise and exact.

Back to the frame set is to say that this is a truly piece of craftsmanship of a man who spends many years focusing on Carbon fiber, Bamboo and Titanium so there must be a great value in every single item which Brano creates. Actually what came on my mind at first was: this bike deserves road bars instead of flat ones. So maybe next time. But the bike itself is just marvelous, there are golden tiny wires added to carbon fabric so the frame gets catchy look.
If you chose for BME frames you'll definitely do a step ahead of today's availability on the market since handmade  guarantee and of course its uniqueness. Getting one? Do it, as this will be the frame of your life since there´s simply nothing like BME frames out there indeed.
and me?  I’ll stay by steel though



Komentáre

Zverejnenie komentára

Obľúbené príspevky z tohto blogu

Swift